September 27, 2010

Not Even Popular Online

Hello. My name is Jordan Tudor and I have a problem.

I'm addicted to Twitter.

I KNOW. It's like the WORST THING EVER. I always told myself it was so stupid...but then one of my teachers told us to get everything in our name (even if we wouldn't use it) because if we DID become famous people could make a lot of money by registering our names...

ANYWAY.

I registered my name on Twitter and now I can't stop. It's like OH. I'm eating string cheese. I should let everyone know! I got a new candle? They should know that too! Granted, I'm not that popular on Twitter. I'm following 97 people and only 35 of them are following me back. In fact, people I thought were good friends won't even follow me. I need to learn how to have more interesting tweets....or something. Man. I sound dumb.

It just makes me feel like I'm best friends with celebrities sometimes. I mean there's Kathy Griffin on my front page and she's letting me know what her day is like...Stephen Colbert is posting about the show he just filmed. It's like we're besties!

I realize that they don't follow me, thus do not care about my day, but I can see their day! And that's neat!

Yeah. So. Twitter Rehab may be in order...just sayin'...

1 comment:

  1. Denae told me you were on twitter. I had no idea. Facebook addiction is enough for me.

    ReplyDelete