November 4, 2010

Crazy Town

I've had to do a lot of driving lately because of my show/work. Most of this driving is done at rush hour, so it takes me an hour to get downtown to the theatre. The radio sucks right now and I don't have a ipod player for my car, so sometimes I am left to entertain myself when I'm stuck at a red light forever.

And, like any crazy person, I've taken to talking to myself in the car. Like...full on conversations. With myself. Usually about random things...like what I want for dinner or who I think is going to get kicked off of America's Next Top Model. I caught myself the other day, looked around and yelled out, "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" I'm sure anyone that sees me in my car wants to get far far away. I've got to look absolutely nuts. There's no blue tooth in my ear, I am clearly talking to air.

When I'm not talking to myself, I'm talking to the idiot drivers around me. Nobody downtown can drive, this is a fact. I do not consider myself an excellent driver, but I'm better than these morons. 45 on the interstate...? Really? I've seen many people drive right through red lights. I don't get it! And when somebody does something stupid on the road, I just start lecturing their car. Because, you know, they can totally hear me. It's like I'm their mother. I lay out a list of disasters that could have happened then start asking them if their head is on straight or if they are drunk or something.

Yup.

The radio needs to start picking up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment