November 8, 2010

Bubble Wrap, Please.

Seriously. I'm falling apart. The other day I broke my toe by slipping on some water and...I dunno, next thing I know, my toe is twice its normal size and I'm hopping around on one foot.

The broken toe was annoying enough because walking was tough and it made working out kind of impossible. I've been trying to go to the gym at least three times a week, and a broken toe makes that REALLY DIFFICULT. If that wasn't bad enough, yesterday I woke up extremely sick. Fever, coughing, sneezing, you name it, I've got it. However, it was tech day so I spent 10 hours at the theatre, grumpy and popping dayquil like it was candy.

I think God is trying to tell me to quit acting. This is the third show in a row that I've been sick during tech week. It's not cute. I would actually like to be a decent performer. I can't do that if I don't have a voice!

Here's hoping I make it to Christmas. Though I may end up in a freak espresso machine related accident or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment