December 9, 2010

Whoa

WHOA. Let's talk about how busy I've been. REALLY BUSY. Sorry, I'm sure there are like 100 crazy customer stories I could tell, but...I can't quite remember what they all are right now.

I do know that one really mean customer can ruin my whole day. I don't know why, but mean people really upset me. I know I can be sarcastic and such....but I am never blatantly RUDE to people. I like to think that I am generally a good person. I wrote this in my Senior thesis...just because I'm paid nine dollars an hour, does not mean I am WORTH nine dollars an hour. I am not a nine dollar an hour human being. I deserve to be treated like a real person.

I had a lady the other day that was just so rude to me, I almost walked out from behind my register and smacked her. I wanted to tell her that she was fat and ugly and that being MEAN on top of that probably meant she didn't have many friends and that she wasn't making any at my coffee stand by telling us we were all idiots. But I didn't. Because I have manners. Do people not realize that if they are mean to me I WILL make their drink decaf with half of the sugar they requested? I'll do it. You want coffee? TOUGH.

Also...is it customary to tell people Happy Hanukkah no matter what? Cuz I've gotten that a lot lately. Do I look Jewish? Are people in TN so confused by their Baptist ways that they see a pale girl with brown hair and assume Jewish? Just wondering...

Merry Whatever. :D

1 comment: